NUA Home School is pleased to provide fun and educational field trips to students. These exciting excursions present an opportunity for Home School families to meet, and also allow students to interact with peers while learning out in the community.
Field Trip Sign Up Process:
Let your education advisor know which field trips you would like to attend. Your education advisor will need the following information for each trip:
- Student attending
- Parent name, email, and cell number of parent attending (a parent/guardian is required at every activity.)
- Total adults attending (see each flyer for details on additional adults)
- Number and ages of non-NUA siblings attending, if allowed (see flyer)
- The coordinator listed on each flyer can answer questions about each activity.
- Read each flyer carefully for restrictions.
- Deadline to sign up for spring 2017 field trips is Tuesday, January 10, 2017.
Frequently Asked Questions about educational activities
Field Trip Flyers Fall 2016 (First Semester)
- Laser Quest (September 6)
- Legoland (October 3)
- Columbia Space Center (October 21)
- Living Coast Discovery Center (November 16)
- Knott’s Berry Farm (December 2)
- Roynon Museum (January 10)
- Santa Ana Zoo (January 20)
Field Trip Flyers – Spring 2017 (Second Semester)
- Whale Watching in San Diego (February 8)
- Medieval Times (February 22)
- Palomar College Planetarium (March 7) – Gr. 3-8 only
- Bowers Kidseum for Grades TK-2 (April 7)
- Bowers Museum for Grades 3-8 (April 7)
- Ecology Center of San Juan Capistrano (May 25)
- San Diego Maritime Museum Overnight (May 30-31)- Gr. 3-8 only