Welcome to the Carlsbad Enrichment Center!
We are excited to continue offering classes in the North San Diego County area. Our teachers and vendor class providers are fabulous and they offer two six-week class sessions during the spring 2017 semester.
705 Palomar Airport Road, Carlsbad, CA.
The site is located just west of I-5 at the Palomar Airport Road exit.
Here are some important dates mark on your calendars:
Classes will be held on Thursdays. Spring 2017 Session 1 will run from February 2 to March 9; Session 2 will run from March 16 to May 11.
Spring Showcase will be held on May 18, 2017.
Centers are closed on the following dates:
Thursday, April 13 off for Spring Break
Thursday, April 27 and Thursday, May 4 for state-mandated testing
Our annual Spirit Days are coming up in March! Students are invited to participate by dressing in themed clothing each Thursday in March.
Here is the Spring 2017 Spirit Days Schedule.
Join Gillian, SD/Riverside Principal, will discuss program plans and upcoming dates and events. All are welcome!
Spring 2017 Parent Forum – March 9, 2017
School Photos (Fall Semester):
All NUA Home School students from San Diego and Riverside Counties are welcome to join us for school photos on Thursday, October 6! Please see the flyer linked above for more details.
Spring 2017 Schedule:
- Spring 2017 Welcome Letter
- Spring 2017, Session 1 Class Schedule (February 2-March 9, 2017)
- Spring 2017, Session 2 Class Schedule (March 16-May 11)
Required Forms for First Day of Class:
Students who are new to the Carlsbad site (those who did not attend Fall 2016, Session 1 or 2 classes) must complete all paperwork listed below.
Those who attended Fall 2016 classes need only complete the Spring 2017, Session 1 Program Expense Agreement.
- Carlsbad 2016-2017 Guidelines
- Carlsbad 2016-2017 Emergency Contact Info
- 2016-2017 Photo Release
- Carlsbad Spring 2017, Session 1 Program Expense Agreement
- Carlsbad Spring 2017, Session 2 Program Expense Agreement
- Please Review: Carlsbad Arrival and Departure Procedures
- Emergency Drills Parent Letter Fall 2016
- Fall 2016, Session 1 Emergency Drills (fire, earthquake, lockdown) will be held on Thursday, September 22.
- Earthquake drills will be held on Thursday, October 20 to coincide with the Great California Shakeout.
- Fall 2016, Session 2 Emergency Drills will be held on Thursday, November 3.
- Emergency Drills Parent Letter – Spring 2017
- Spring 2017, Session 1 Emergency drills will be held on Thursday, February 16.
- Spring 2017, Session 2 Emergency drills will be held on Thursday, March 30.
Contact Your Education Advisor to Sign Up!
Sign-ups for spring 2017, Session 1 classes will begin on Thursday, December 1, 2016 and the deadline for sign-ups is Friday, January 27. Please fill out the required forms and turn them in to your education advisor.